What an amazing day!!! We did our photo shoot for a new video and photo session. These are going to be used in conjunction with our new single "Dazzle" and be used for promoting our upcoming spring/summer tour. The girls an I cant wait, we are just so thrill3d!! We started early and worked non stop for 8 hours. You should c the hot guys who shared the scenes with us!! I absolutely loved our outfits and the hair that celebrity stylist, Dannika Hart did for us truly rocked!! Sonya and Goldie looked so kick ass!! Hope you guys enjoy. Toodles. xoxo Blythe
Sunday, April 18, 2010
"Dazzle" photo shoot
What an amazing day!!! We did our photo shoot for a new video and photo session. These are going to be used in conjunction with our new single "Dazzle" and be used for promoting our upcoming spring/summer tour. The girls an I cant wait, we are just so thrill3d!! We started early and worked non stop for 8 hours. You should c the hot guys who shared the scenes with us!! I absolutely loved our outfits and the hair that celebrity stylist, Dannika Hart did for us truly rocked!! Sonya and Goldie looked so kick ass!! Hope you guys enjoy. Toodles. xoxo Blythe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment